Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Working Wednesday - How many?!?


Working Wednesday #5
Now I admit that it doesn't look like anyone is working in this shot...but see the orange on the left-hand side of the picture?...well that's the worker...an individual who was sure earning his pay as a professional dog-walker!
I spotted the car near a local park and the reason I noticed it was because there were...how many dogs inside? I couldn't get them all in the picture but I think there were nine dogs in total!
Nine dogs having just a fabulous time romping around...like a bunch of excited kids! The guy told me he loved his job because the dogs were so happy all the time!

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful faces! I love animal shots nose-on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could consider walking these adorable fellas working. They are soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Walking NINE dogs at once! Got to hand it to the fella, he has stamina! I doubt that I could handle two successfully, especially if they are large. Beautiful animals though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that's a first for me: dog walker. An idea for my career change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those adorable faces! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete